GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT
Amway North America’s management team includes Candace Matthews, Regional President of the Americas; Jim Ayres, Managing Director; Rajneesh Chopra, Vice President of Sales; Jackie Nickel, CMO of the Americas and Amway North America; and Mickey Tresh, CFO.
Amway North America’s headquarters are located at 7575 Fulton St. East, Ada, Michigan 49355.
The Amway One by One Campaign for Children® program builds local partnerships that result in global impact. Through One by One, Amway, its employees and Amway Business Owners partner with hundreds of nonprofit organizations in every market and every community where we operate meeting the unique needs of children in a powerful way.
We mobilize people in communities around the world to engage in causes that support people in need. Since 2003, Amway, its employees and Independent Business Owners (IBOs) have impacted more than 12 million children, participated in 3.5 million volunteer hours, and have contributed more than $250 million to help people live better lives.
In Amway North America and West Michigan, we are proud to support our primary partners:
- Easter Seals: Amway, its employees and IBOs have partnered with Easter Seals for more than three decades. We have raised more than $33 million to help adults and children with disabilities live with greater independence.
- The U.S. Dream Academy: Amway and IBOs are longtime supporters of the U.S. Dream Academy, which empowers at-risk youth by providing academic, social, and values enrichment through supportive mentoring programs.
- Habitat for Humanity: From 2011 to 2014, more than 440 Amway employees and IBOs have made it possible for 42 families in Zacapa, Guatemala, to live in their own homes.
- United Way: Via annual campaigns, Amway employees contribute financially through donations to United Way and volunteer for a community service Day of Caring. Amway matches $.50 on every dollar given by its employees. The United Way supports community organizations across the country that help individuals and families achieve their human potential through education, income stability and healthy lives.
- Junior Achievement: At least 30 classrooms each year have Amway employees serving as volunteer "teachers," sharing the fundamentals of free enterprise, business and economics.
To help continue this support, make a donation at checkout on amway.com or visit http://www.amwayonebyone.com for more information.